- Access the page “Search Users”
- Search for a specific user by using on of the following fields:
- Creation date field: search all users that have been uploaded on the platform on a specific date.
- Language field: this value is the one you gave in the upload user file. If the user once active modifies the language on his/her User Space on the platform, the change will not be visible for the employer, according to GDPR legislation.
- E-mail field: this e-mail is the one you gave in the upload user file. If the user once active modifies the email login on his/her User Space on the platform, the change will not be visible for the employer, according to GDPR legislation.
- Client number field: this unique value per user was given at the time of the user creation, i.e. import on the platform. This value is usually the user’s e-mail chosen at upload on the platform.
- Status field: search all users with a specific status:
- Entitle to access status: the user is entitled to access the platform;
- Blocked status: the user is not entitled to access the platform;
- Waiting for payment status: the user has been uploaded in the platform, but is not “entitle to access” yet, as the payment has to be submitted. Once payment received the user will be “entitled to access” and will receive a activation e-mail to activate his/her account.
- Once you have chosen your search fields, click the button “Search” to run the search and see results on the table below the search fields;
- You can print the result table or export and download the result table in CVS file.
- On the result table, you can click on each line and access the user information detail page
- On the result table you can click on the “actions” icon to modify the user information on the dedicated user page:
- Blocked: yes/no
- Email address
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.