Inactive cards, active cards and temporarily blocked cards can be permanently blocked via the webspace.
- Select Cards & Funds > Accounts & Cards Management from the menu.
- Find the card you want to block and click on the Block
- Select the reason for blocking the card from the drop-down list.
- Click Confirm.
The card block functionality also allows you to:
- Reset the card balance: the remaining funds of the blocked card will be transferred to one of the company’s accounts
- Replace the card: in the case of an anonymous card, you can choose an existing card as the replacement card; in the case of a personal card, you can order a new one.
If you choose not to replace the card at the moment of the blocking, you can do it later by clicking the Replace button of a blocked card.
- Find the cards you want to block in-bulk with the search filters and click Search.
- Select the cards to block in-bulk and click on the Actions drop-down list above the Company cards table
- Select the Block cards action from the drop-down list.
- Choose whether to replace the cards or not and whether to reset the cards’ balances.
- Click Confirm to block the cards
- The cards are blocked.
A confirmation email is sent to your e-mail address with no PDF attached.